The term “personal data” refers to all information about an individual that can be used to identify him or her. It does not include data from which the identifying elements have been deleted (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of data about you. We have grouped them as follows:
• Identity data, which includes first name, maiden name, last name, user name or similar identifier, title and date of birth.
• Contact data, which includes postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Technical data, which includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your connection data, your browser type and version, your time zone and location, your browser plug-in types and versions, your platform and operating system and the technologies operating in the devices you use to access the website.
• Usage data, which includes information about how you use our website.
• Marketing and communication data, which includes your preferences for receiving marketing messages from us and from third parties.
We do not collect special categories of personal data about you (which includes details about your origins, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, union membership, health, genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect information on criminal convictions or offenses.